"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unification will create a larger market for industrial companies in Germany; it gives them a more powerful base.
- Tightening disclosure rules would create work for companies and add costs, which makes many wary of changes.
- "The fact his company was willing to create a benefit for companies he never owned is exceptional."
- It was not until last year, for instance, that the city created a loan program for retail and service companies.
- The four have also gone into business creating Web sites for companies.
- This strong growth has also created a gold rush atmosphere for companies seeking the best talent.
- "We're building a big platform, attracting a developer community and creating a business opportunity for companies in the wireless industry."
- As co-producers of the series Nelvana was able to create the rights for other companies.
- Therefore, by providing an option, it would create more choice for companies, without imposing any additional burdens.
- It creates not only business opportunities for European companies but also gives them access to better and cheaper products in other parts of the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.