"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though it was thought to have occurred naturally, the government ordered the company to continue testing.
- This was done after the city council had ordered the company.
- He added that the immigration agency later ordered the company to stop the interviews.
- The board ordered the company to bargain over a new contract.
- The letter effectively orders the company to withdraw the program.
- It ordered the company to pay $250,000 to each family.
- It ordered the company to come up with a plan within 30 days to assess and correct the problem.
- Then he felt stupid, because he'd never ordered the company into firing order.
- The next day, however, a Moscow court ordered the company to make the tax payment.
- Instead, he had ordered the company along the main route to the compound.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.