"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But five years later, with government funding, she launched her own company.
- The company was launched in January 2000 with an initial investment of £15,000.
- The company was initially launched as a mobile radio service.
- The company was launched in 2008 with a limited slate of projects, based on historical true stories.
- The company was launched in 1939 as a raw material supplier.
- The company was launched with only around half the capital it originally sought to raise.
- The company was launched out of a garage in Pretoria.
- I managed to raise $2.5 million from private investors and so the company was launched.
- The company was started with 20 employees and launched in two states in the 1st year of its operation.
- The company was launched in early 2000 and has since gone on to become a notable part of the comic book collecting community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.