"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The new law will prohibit companies that issue such loans or buy them on the resale market from doing business with the city.
- The conference prohibits companies from talking about their work before they present their papers.
- The Rule essentially prohibits companies from promoting 900 numbers to young children.
- In addition, most countries prohibit foreign companies from acquiring their airlines.
- The sanctions prohibit American companies from doing business with the Chinese company.
- I will ask Congress to prohibit companies from refusing to hire or promote workers simply because they have children.
- At the moment, Federal law prohibits foreign companies from owning more than 25 percent of an American phone company.
- Prohibit companies from pitting one state or city against another.
- Another would prohibit companies from earning any profit on their Government work for a specified period.
- The new measures also prohibit companies from sharing executives or directors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.