"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The British company's current emphasis is on developing ways to serve multinational companies that need international voice and data communications.
- The partnership also serves domestic companies looking to invest in most foreign markets.
- He also serves as a director of two privately held companies.
- The big rise in interest rates served as a powerful disincentive to most companies to issue new securities.
- It serves commercial companies as well as military and law enforcement agencies.
- Citibank must also fight off new competition for its older business in these countries, serving big local and multinational companies.
- He serves on the board of several other privately held companies.
- The joint venture, Concert, was formed in 1998 to serve companies with offices around the world.
- Networks were then developed to serve mid-market companies and private businesses.
- On the one hand it became a merchant bank serving financial, commercial, and industrial companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.