"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And yet she could think of no other way to save the company.
- A final effort was made to save the company in the late 1980s.
- This is the only thing that will save the company.
- But the move will save the company about $130 million a year in cash.
- The moves are expected to save the company about $1.25 million over the next three years.
- If given the chance, he added, his family could have saved the company.
- For 1929, a new 8-86 and 8-88 came out, but it was too late to save the company.
- The reductions are expected to save the company about $11 million a year.
- The work force reduction was expected to save the company about $25 million.
- The decision, he said, came to a choice of "either save the company or lose the technology."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.