"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He now owns his own company and has two kids.
- "Does the company own your thoughts 24 hours a day?"
- The six companies will be owned by the state, but have business and management rights.
- Until the late 1970's, the company was owned by a local family.
- I own a small company and we are working bloody hard in a difficult economic environment to keep going.
- We hear from people who use rent to own companies - do they pay too much?
- I own a new online company and what we need right now is exposure.
- It is also a little terrifying to own a company, she said.
- When employees own the whole company, they become the employer themselves.
- I will say that the Government should solely own the company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.