"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It gets the money to do that by selling tax losses to other British companies.
- And the internal books showed a loss of $66 million on policies sold to large companies.
- She said the idea was not an easy one to sell to companies.
- In return, the subsidiary will not have to sell access to its Internet systems to other companies.
- After the company closed the buses were sold to other companies.
- Such personal information is a "product" sold to interested companies.
- Two of the stations have since been sold to other companies.
- They would then sell the patent rights to interested companies.
- As an example, the administration is trying to sell or lease several of the city's hospitals to private companies.
- The rights to sell the game in English are often sold to separate companies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.