"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The schools are publicly funded although they have received grants from private companies and organizations.
- Clearly, the confidentiality of the data the agencies receive from companies must be protected.
- The crisis also meant that the government received less in taxes from companies and individuals hit by the downturn.
- The film also received support from companies outside of America in an attempt to attract international audiences.
- "That was a very difficult time for us, and many of our managers were receiving offers from other companies," he said.
- The group receives support from local companies and community volunteers.
- The studio received copyright charges from companies that used the brand.
- Several of the authors have received payments from pharmaceutical companies.
- These officials were, he said, receiving money from companies with a stake in the guidelines.
- We have received over 20 submissions for our project from different companies across the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.