"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the money came in small donations - $30 was the average - from some 250 friends, family members and companies.
- Not all of the films are coming from big companies.
- A lot of money, not surprisingly, is coming from big companies already in the communications industry.
- A year later 82 percent of new jobs came from companies with ten or fewer employees.
- Many $1,000 contributions have come from small companies in the construction industry.
- The first analysis showed that virtually all the job growth seemed to come from companies with fewer than 250 workers.
- Much will depend on what help comes from Russian companies.
- All the funding and management came from private British companies.
- All new policies, even for drivers with poor records, will come from private companies.
- Of the total research budget, the government contributes about half (the rest coming from private companies).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.