"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "If the family had to sue the big company themselves, can you imagine the costs?"
- The law also made it much more difficult to sue companies simply because they reported bad news and their stock prices went down.
- He later sued the company and won a £120,000 award.
- The Spanish government has sued the company on this issue.
- The city spent $750,000 to clean it up, and is suing the company to get the money back.
- "She couldn't believe this kind of stuff was going on, people suing companies for making them fat."
- Ms. Love, who sued the company early last year, has the money for a long legal fight.
- "People in America tend to sue companies very easily," he added, if something goes wrong with the technology.
- "We would need court permission to sue the company," he said.
- Now, about the only option available is to sue the company and its directors.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.