"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm sure he'd like more company, be happy to see his parents.
- If he didn't like your company, you'd have left the party in tears.
- "I like company but not too much," was all he would say.
- You have helped me grow up so much, and besides I like your company.
- I wonder how they will like each other's company,' thought Stephen as he held the door for them to pass.
- "You know, they really seem to like each other's company, too."
- We try to help them ascertain how they would like their company to be seen.
- Indeed, he was quite content to talk to the inmates, who seemed to like his company.
- Even if they are a bad candidate, you want them to like your company and go away with a positive impression.
- "A person doesn't live this far away from civilization because he likes company."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.