"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's working on his own experiments most of the time, but I know when he needs company, too.
- She'd descended into a dark place, and she needed company.
- I think after all you may need my company on the Road.
- Probably it's just an excuse to get somebody over to talk to; she really needs company.
- But I'm thinking maybe she needs company, and doesn't know anyone well enough to just ask for it.
- They needed each other's company now to push back the loneliness of another long night.
- I needed company or a good night's sleep, whichever came first.
- Then he looked down at the cat and said, "Spot needed company."
- He needed company, but he'd have to make do with the sort that came out of a bottle till then.
- But there are times when even a loner needs company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.