"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The firm advises companies on the impact of various restructuring steps.
- Lawyers who advise companies about going public note that there has been no significant change in the law.
- He gives talks around the world, advising companies on their online strategies.
- Since then he worked as a consultant advising American companies on their international dealings.
- Surgeons advise companies and test out their products but sometimes the relationships, built up over years, go beyond the professional, she said.
- Back then, he advised individuals as well as French and international companies.
- Since 1999 he has run his own business advising companies and unions on mediation issues.
- Collins and Peters have long advised companies what to do.
- I'd advise companies what to do in a given country.
- He travels around advising companies that are putting in computer systems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.