"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We don't get much company at seven in the morning.
- The most difficult part, it turned out, was getting company.
- We've got company for Christmas, are you on your own this year?
- "When you're not open to new rules, you might get your company into trouble."
- He doesn't get enough company of his own age in the holidays.
- If I get back even the miller's company will be welcome.
- But there may be problems getting individual companies to follow suit.
- You won't let your guard down after learning what Jim has actually done to get companies and individuals' private information.
- The rest of us'll just be glad you've got company.
- "If we've got company coming let's get ready to have a party."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.