"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In turn, those groups can hire private companies to run the schools.
- The state children's agency has hired a third company, for $7.6 million, to figure out how to fix the project.
- To save money, it has hired several companies to build and run other centers.
- The county would hire a private company to administer the program.
- The Government would hire private companies to manage drug benefits for the elderly.
- Instead, Dunhill decided to hire an outside company to do the job.
- "Hire a company to come and clean your sidewalk," he said.
- The authority would hire a company to run the electric lines and customer service.
- According to the same study, only a third of the districts who hired private companies for cost savings said they had actually saved money.
- Rather, they said, under his proposal, the Government would hire private companies to help buy drugs and manage the new drug benefit.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.