"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite the growth, the board decided to sell the company.
- Seven years later he sold the company for $239 million.
- He later sold the company in 2008 for a reported $16-$18 Million.
- The company went public in 1986, and was sold three years later for £120 million.
- The company is in business and has not been sold.
- The company was sold on 2007 after 4 years of success in the business.
- In 2000, he sold the company and moved to Florida with his family.
- The company was sold again in 1986, for $4.7 million.
- The company was brought out of administration and sold in July 2007.
- Within eight months, the company was sold to a foreign concern.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.