"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company were awarded funds for a prototype in August 1931.
- The company was awarded a royal warrant before William's death in 1913.
- From these questionnaires, each company can be awarded one or a combination of the following status:.
- One company would be awarded the entire franchise, and with it, the right to sell nearly $1 billion worth of advertising.
- At the International competition, the company with the best proposal is "awarded the contract".
- The companies were awarded development contracts for two prototypes each.
- The state is expected to decide in about a week which company will be awarded the contract.
- The company was awarded a $6.7 million contract last year to build 101 town house units.
- Since 1980 the company has been awarded 26 contracts related to the project.
- The company was also awarded mineral rights in five areas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.