"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Crispaire would later merge with other companies, and is now known as AirExcel.
- The Act gives building societies greater powers to merge with other companies.
- Many would merge with smaller companies that offer similar functions.
- Many of these businesses remained in the city until the 21st century, when most of them went bankrupt, reorganized, and/or merged with other companies.
- The Butterfill Act was passed in 2007 giving building societies greater powers to merge with other companies.
- Each year a number of developers are acquired by larger companies or merge with existing companies.
- In 1935 it merged with several other companies to form Republic Pictures.
- The city has attempted to build a banking industry, but the companies originally started in Houston have since merged with other companies nationwide.
- Integration means a company enlarges its scale through taking over or merging with other companies.
- But when companies go private, merge with other companies or buy back their own stock, the supply shrinks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.