"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A single company can not influence the market price as people would buy from other companies instead.
- One of the reasons I so enjoy buying from small companies is that you know exactly who has their name on each and every policy.
- To date, Sony has had to buy the panels from other companies.
- I bought several products from companies other than Apple this year.
- "Stores are more likely to buy from companies with a fuller product line," she added.
- Last year, it bought $2.8 billion in supplies from American companies.
- He said he would ask state officials to buy drugs from other companies when possible.
- At these prices, it becomes more important than ever to buy from reputable companies.
- If they wanted more insurance, they could buy it from private companies.
- People like to buy from companies they've heard of.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.