"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bill would also bar companies from increasing benefits at all if their plans are very weak.
- The measure would bar companies from using genetic information to deny health coverage or employment.
- Should we bar foreign companies from the United States at least until some of these issues are addressed?
- What is the effect of barring companies like yours from full ownership?
- Legislation has been introduced in Congress to bar foreign companies from owning park concesssions.
- Federal rules generally bar companies from contributing the stock of subsidiaries to their pension plans.
- The rule will bar public companies from taking steps to reduce the voting rights of their existing shareholders.
- The actions announced today included the start of procedures that could lead to barring individuals and companies from future Government contracts.
- Until recently, legislation effectively barred companies with more than 100 employees from competing in many industries.
- A bill before Congress would bar certain companies active in Sudan from receiving federal contracts.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.