"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 2011, he had built the company to a staff of nearly 200.
- Wanted to do an article on how I'd built the company from nothing.
- There are a lot of ways to build strong companies.
- I wanted the opportunity to help build a great company.
- "We are in the process of building the company to another level," he said.
- "There's no other way we could have built a $2 billion company from a standing start in 1982," he said.
- One of the critical factors in building a company is management.
- To create a garden, to build a company, is one kind of work.
- "We need someone who wants to build the company, not cut and run," he said.
- "She doesn't mind putting a lot of money in at the beginning, to build the company."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.