"company" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would also permit industrial companies to own banks.
- Texas Instruments is a member of the group, which would not permit Japanese companies to join.
- Permitting companies to pay less into their pension plans would only increase the risk of such a bailout.
- The plan would permit industrial companies to acquire banks.
- In 1988, the insurance field was liberalized by permitting private companies to enter the industry.
- The company has permitted multinational companies to operate oil fields for a fee since the early 1990's.
- The plan would also permit industrial companies to own banks.
- The rules also permit companies to reserve against specific contingencies, like litigation.
- One element would be to permit industrial companies to buy banks.
- Permitting companies to buy banks, after all, is part of the Administration's banking reform plan.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.