"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She said how come they put words like that in kids' books.
- People knew all that though they could never have put words to the thought.
- Then he saw in her eyes a fear she could not put words to.
- I had not been able to put words to it until just now.
- But I don't want to put words in his mouth.
- Finally he raised his head, looked at her, and put words to what he'd been thinking.
- I am not even able to put words to all of the sounds.
- Without practice, though, we forget how to put words together.
- Yes, it takes greater time and resources to put words on paper.
- I asked, putting words to what a lot of the others seemed to be thinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.