"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They only put the thing out a couple of hours ago.
- But for the time being he would put the whole thing out of his mind.
- At least then I could put the thing to rest.
- Said she wanted to put the whole thing behind her.
- Now put your things away, and use them when you have the need.
- Why don't you put your things away and rest up a bit.
- But she didn't know how to put things back the way they were.
- He was trying to put things back as he'd found them.
- I just put things together the way they seem right.
- You have worked hard here, but only to put things from your mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.