"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But as I put one hand to my head, 1 wasn't sure years would have been long enough.
- She put one hand to his head to hold him close.
- She put one hand on the table in the middle of the room.
- She put her hand in his and let him lead the way.
- Put your hand to his side if you don't believe.
- I can put my hand on them even in the dark.
- She put her hand back on top of his free one.
- She put her other hand on the side of his face.
- He'd put his hand up when he wanted to play.
- She put her hand on the floor, next to his.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.