"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was going to put music through, but my wife and brother talked me out of it.
- In this industry these days, that's what we're trying to do, always put new music out there and get people to pay attention.
- My dad took some one else s video and put his own music to it.
- Tom started considering new ideas about how to put music together.
- I have return at putting full music of the videos, already.
- Since then, she has been selecting different artists to put music to them.
- The decision to follow his heart and put music down.
- "Of course, when you put your music next to a song that's been around 200 years, it better be good," he said.
- Jacinto has always tried to put music and business together.
- Many different people have also put music to the words of the psalm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.