"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he put his elbows on the desk and leaned forward.
- He leaned down and put his elbows on the counter.
- In everyday life people always put their elbows on the table.
- He spoke slowly and put his elbows on the fence.
- He put his elbows on the table and studied her.
- I won't put my elbows - or feet - on the table.
- She put her elbows on the desk and stared at me.
- Why not just put all your elbows on the table, too?
- He waited for Jake to order, then put his elbows on the table.
- I put my elbows back and braced myself against the seat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.