"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why does the little man put his faith in any political party?
- And yet you would put your faith in him again?
- To see the man I must put my faith in.
- It was too simple for her to put much faith in.
- The workers have put their faith in a union that is considered among the best.
- She had put her faith in them, and now they wouldn't play.
- If not, then I ask you now, put your faith in me.
- Still, he continues to put his faith in the government.
- I wouldn't put too much faith in those newspaper stories.
- It wasn't safe for a woman to put faith in a man these days.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.