"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Already he has put my mark on what you've made.
- He has less than four years to put his mark on the project.
- In recent years he has begun to put his mark on a few key issues, particularly military affairs and job training.
- The place had potential, though, and gradually we put our mark on it.
- Maybe that was why he had never tried to put his mark on the land.
- If he'd done this two or three years ago, fine, but he has already put his mark on history.
- I'll put my mark on the other one in the morning.
- "I love putting your little mark on it," he said.
- "Then why was it necessary for you to put your secret mark on them?"
- "Southwest has put its mark on the region," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.