"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Nevertheless, the two put aside their differences and won the general election.
- Can they put their differences aside and work together to survive the night?
- "It is time to put our differences behind us and get on with the business of government."
- "This is a time when we have to put aside our differences."
- The two sides will try to put their differences behind them.
- I suggest we put our differences aside and address it.
- This event led to Americans putting their differences aside and coming together.
- But that's not going to happen unless we put aside our differences and work together.
- "Are you saying that we should put aside our differences and be friends?"
- So do you think that we could put our differences aside for just one evening?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.