"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have never had the chance to put properly my side of the story.
- They are quite right to put their side of the case so that we can reply to it.
- As the crisis developed he was keen to put his side of the story to the country.
- Let me put a different side to responsibility then.
- Saunders, now at Villa, has yet to put his side of the case.
- West Ham put a strong side out and we gave a good account of ourselves.
- Greg Owens missed another chance to put his side ahead but headed wide from 3 yards.
- He is one of those players who is able to make ground and put his side on the front foot, even with slow, static ball.
- She shifted position, turning half-around on the floor so as to put her left side toward the porch.
- I turned, putting my left side to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.