"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No General could have done more to put heart into his men.
- I just couldn't put my heart on the line like that.
- There was something a man could put his heart into.
- It wasn't the sort of work that my father could put his heart into, but I knew why he took the job.
- "He is trying to put heart back into his men."
- He couldn't use them as an example to put fresh heart in his troops.
- He must really have put his heart and soul into it.
- "It's very hard to put your heart and soul into something when you have no idea of the future."
- He then put his heart and soul in the activities of the party.
- "We both put our heart and soul into the campaign."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.