"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I didn't want to put bad work before the public.
- Think about the context in which you want to put your work.
- Is it the desire to put work before anything else?
- But most thought that he had put his subject's work and life into better perspective.
- That is, be more aggressive and put work before your family.
- Only one criticism: you put too much work into it.
- I put my analytical work away where no one would find it.
- Now, though, a new exhibition is set to put his own work in the frame.
- "You always put your work first, and perhaps that's right."
- "It's about putting your work out into the world over a longer period of time and to a broader population."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.