"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But he didn't want to put his boots back on.
- They hadn't even let the poor fellow put his boots on.
- He sat down and put his boots on the long desk.
- He half wished he'd taken the time to put his boots back on.
- He puts his head in a lot of places other people would fear to put their boot.
- She put her other boot on his face and kicked hard.
- O put his boot on the cover over the female.
- He put his boots on and gestured toward the door.
- But you might want to put your boots back on.
- The boy's mother said: 'I told him to put his boots on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.