"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got up and began to put his clothes on.
- Just put your clothes in here and we'll be off.
- And finally they were allowed to put their clothes on.
- They were told to put their clothes on and sit.
- Well, after that she couldn't just put her clothes on and go home.
- It took his entire will to put clothes on and step out the door.
- As she could see for herself, I was putting my clothes on.
- I'll have to put my clothes back on, though, for the show.
- He had to put his own clothes back on because nothing in the house would fit him.
- Five hundred steps later, they put their clothes back on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.