"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The author put emphasis on the social effect of his work.
- She came from a close family and her parents made sure they put emphasis on a good education.
- Certainly, however, we must put particular emphasis on the future.
- In the beginning levels, I put the emphasis on looking.
- But quality of service is where we should put the emphasis.
- I do not question one museum's right to put its own emphasis on a show.
- "The American public wants to put money and emphasis on the environment," he said.
- Why does it put so much emphasis on the teachers?
- "You never want to put too much emphasis on one game."
- He put no more emphasis on that than the other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.