"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The man returned and put several weapons on the table.
- As a matter of fact, these three were about to put their weapons here, on the table, and go have themselves a drink.
- Just put your weapon down and come inside for a few minutes.
- He put his weapons away, then took a deep breath and opened the door.
- Would be, except for the small problem about putting weapons in the water.
- You will put aside your weapons and never touch them again.
- The guards had put their weapons away and now came forward.
- We must not put weapons in the hands of those who want to harm us.
- If you follow the plan and put your weapons on target, no one should die.
- And so far there is no mention of putting American weapons in space.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.