"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I let him put on his clothes, and we sat down again.
- They put on their best clothes and travel by carriage.
- Before they could leave, Sally had to help him put on his clothes.
- If invited to a special event, one should put on their best clothes.
- Mother said they might go, but she wouldn't let them put on their best clothes.
- Next to him a man and a woman were struggling to put on all their clothes at the same time.
- Then he went into the bedroom and put on his clothes.
- A half hour later the boys put on their outdoor clothes and left the house.
- It was past one when they put on their clothes.
- You may get up now, Joan said, and put on your clothes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.