"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When it was done, I put my sword away and looked at both of the dancers.
- He wanted nothing more than to put his sword between her shoulder blades.
- He put his sword away, then the knife I handed him.
- Thinking thus, he put his sword back into the sheath.
- I see what you mean, Jason said, putting his sword in the other's way.
- Why don't you put your sword down and say a bit of prayer with me?
- Left the game and forgot to put your sword away?
- He returned to the city the night before last, to put his sword at my service.
- But of course it had taken him a little longer to put aside his sword.
- She slumped as though he had put his sword through her back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.