"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That certainly put a limit on how long he could wait.
- Obviously, one cannot put a limit on what our security is worth.
- It's very difficult to put a normal limit on this.
- It sure put limits on what you could do, anyway.
- Most of us feel lucky to love our work, but we put few limits on it.
- It would put a limit of three years on the payments.
- "You know, Congress could always pass a new law and put limits on that insurance," she said.
- "We're having to deal with basic physics in a lot of ways that put limits on what we can do."
- That puts a natural limit on what they're willing to spend.
- The law now put an upper limit on the growth that was possible in the Jewish community.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.