"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they'd lived in the same town he might have been able to help this woman to put her son on the right track.
- "You put my son away for the rest of his life," she cried.
- If a wolf comes from behind, the man puts his son in front of him.
- But it put my son through two years of college.
- Her husband was upstairs, putting their 8-year-old son to bed.
- He began to put his sons into important posts as well.
- In all this, where do you plan to put our son?
- "And if I don't agree to put my son through this ridiculous test?"
- She put her son down and dragged herself out of the cave again.
- Put my son back on the line, would you?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.