"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first time he didn't put enough force into it.
- In order to do that, you have to be willing to put your own forces on the ground.
- But in recent years, the Council has tried to put economic force behind those measures.
- "We have plans to put additional forces in that region."
- During the night, the Union commanders tried to put their forces in position for the expected fight on the next day.
- Fighting went on here and there in the West, but neither side put full force into that effort.
- Working against the clock and with limited resources, the guys put forces for the big day.
- Gently at first, then I started putting real force into it.
- We need to put our forces in front of their main force to slow them down.
- The mujahedeen put force on us and take the food.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.