"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I put the glass back and went into my office.
- He turned away to put his glass on the table.
- He got up and put his glass on the table.
- He put the glass on the table and caught her hand.
- He took a long drink, then put the glass back down.
- Instead, she put the bottle and the glass away, then turned to face him.
- Without looking at me, he put the glass on the table, and I brought the bottle to him.
- But at least he problem of where to put the glass is a long-term one.
- He tried to put his glass back on the little table and missed.
- He came forward slowly and put his glass on the bar.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.