"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He put his whole career on the line for me.
- During the early 1970s, Martin decided to put her acting career on hold.
- And the person he was put his career ahead of everything else.
- You wouldn't put your entire career on the line just for money.
- Let us leaf through them to put his career in perspective.
- She has twice put her career on hold to have children.
- He had put his career on the line for this encounter.
- "I put my career on the line to do what was right for Virginia."
- And to see Charles like that, it put my whole career in perspective.
- He worked on putting his career and life back together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.