"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And he had already put his family through so much.
- Rather, he may simply be looking for someone who would put family ahead of professional success.
- "Do you want to put me and my family on the street?"
- It is up to me to put my family back together.
- She was asking how I could put my family at risk.
- I'm sorry I put my wife and family through this, yes.
- "How does it feel to put another man's family on the street?"
- I couldn't bear to put my family and friends in such a position.
- "I am not going to put my family through that."
- Why does she put herself and her family in danger?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.