"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One thing I remember is to always put 100% effort in.
- In future, we should put all our efforts into two areas.
- In 1874 he began putting more effort into his writing.
- "We just got to play the next five games and put our best effort into it."
- They did not put much effort into making this music.
- They put all their efforts into making it a success.
- He said his campaign staff was putting more effort into getting out the vote.
- Find someone who thinks he/she should put more effort into his/her studies.
- Certainly design teams can put too much effort into the development of the model.
- He had put real effort into helping her feel at home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.