"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He put out a hand, and I went with him.
- I put out a hand to turn on the light.
- Then he took a step forward, and put out a hand.
- I made as if to leave, but he put out a hand to stop me.
- He put a hand out to stop her before she could run off.
- She put out a hand to stop me and I turned to face her.
- She began to stand up to leave, but he put out a hand to stop her.
- She put out a hand to stop me as I started to get up.
- I put out a hand to stop one of them.
- She put out her hands to find something to hold, but found only him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.