"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At first she said nothing, as if trying to figure out the best way to put her thoughts.
- I could see him trying to put his thoughts into words.
- I just need some time to put my thoughts together.
- He set off, and put thoughts of his people behind him.
- He seemed to have been putting his thoughts in order.
- I've been making notes all night long, trying to put my thoughts in order.
- It was difficult to put his thoughts together; he seemed to be taking a very long time to get even a single thought to form.
- Sounds very simple, but not that easy to put my thoughts into action.
- He thought a great deal about music and had the musical mind to put his thoughts into effect.
- He has been known to look after himself and puts his thoughts before others.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.