"put" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To learn more I must put power to the thing.
- And together, let's put power in the hands of people.
- What this law does is put power in the hands of poor people.
- We passed a child care bill that put power in the hands of parents.
- Only 17 percent thought that putting power into one set of hands is a bad idea.
- One boy couldn't seem to put enough power into the stirring.
- But how was he going to put enough power into his verse?
- But think how fast that bike would be if you could really put power to the road.
- But remember, that world will have the first chance to put power on the beam.
- The two finally decide to put their power into one final blow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.